Thursday, April 20, 2006

SpeLling Problem

Ok, it was pointed out to me (about 400 times (no I don’t think even ten people read this) that my grammar, spelling and general writing ability is that of a 7th grader. So let me explain as to why that may be the case.
Me take time 2 talk life story bout I life (see didn’t even have to try). Born things great for a time,.!! Then skip crap about none topic related thing? Good’m kiddie till 7th grade# Me football guy/ me play on teIam (F U there is an I) me um have sex = DOWNHILL!!!! (yes with someone else, screw you all, it was a girl). Me not wear pads n game. Me break am bones! Me get doctor cut I he get new car me get 6 weeks in bed. Ok me suppose to be in traction 6 months (really not my fault if they really wanted me in it the entire time they wouldn’t have made it into a game. I get out, they run in scream and raise their hands and chase me around yelling “Stop running the bone’s not set!” I’m getting side tracked. Done) so one week later I’m outside helping my brother chase ass. Damn it!!! I might “Week Later Me Chase Buutt wit Bro Spring me go school back. (damn this word grammar check!!!) Me talk girl Ex friend, now bitch of friend best^ (Doug, for those who know him (Don’t worry Karma got him back) friends and Coach not like Darrell (may or may not be justified).
Summer… Things happen, none good!
We ( not a mistake) return to school, September not good, October school call mom./ Meeting go som’thin like this, he crazy need doc, no doc no school. Moms say Screw u he fine. School say Hell No! etc ! Me at doctor getting head check and find out me get 2 docs one out of school? One in school (Dr. Neal I mention her because I hate her, the other doctor I don’t blame) So here be the law as it be given to usJ !
1 Darrell will attend 3 sessions with Dr.S Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday after school. Monday and Thursday Doc pick me up at 11am and be doc’ing us till 1pm return me school!
2. Dr.S give me drug combo A! n later com B
3! Dr. Neal (works for school) watch me while in school. Although school decide to help Darrell prepare for us future by locking Us in little white room. (I’m not even joking about any of this!!) I get school work by the Teach bring’n it to Doc and Doc giving it to me. No one else allowed in room. (Again may or may not be warranted by something I may or may not have done while on a vay kay in the school halls after picking…mmm magically opening door in white room.)
4 We allowed to leave school at 4:15.. School out at 3:30 me not allowed near norms. Me get there latered trhough so all good guess.
5. Dr Neal and Dr. S must meet once a week to discuss if D be allowed to continue school or be moved to *Better* for him needs school. (My mom was not having it, She can be quite forceful when need be, she was having her own problems which I was not helping with but there was no way in hell I would be locked up 24/7 in a “better school”. She did take a lot of shit for me. Thanks Mom)
(If you’re wondering, yes I was that far gone. I educated my self through 8th grade classes. If you’re thinking if he was really that fucked up he’d have no choice, and the school would force him to attend the “better school”. You’ve already read the evidence as to why that got blocked. It does come up later in the “Last Straw” blog. Check back for that) (o and the limp I have from time to time comes from lack of sitting in traction)
6. We get meeting with district Doctor once a month to prove sane or not. Actually it was prove dangerous or not. … Check back for Part 2 of “spelling problem”

No comments:

About Me

I'm normal, I promise...