Thursday, April 20, 2006

Duece

Deuce, things be normal for most of fall. Me go meeting, Mom tell me be sane, me gree. Honestly combo A made me sleep lot, Don’t really member all much. Think might be ora gin of Bart. (K knows) sometime after January mom scream at Docs about me zombie. Me stare lot! Dr Neal agrue that be fine. Dr. S say NO!! me no need be zombie he fix.
Combo B! (best if you could listen to Down with the sickness by Richard Cheese for this part, really look for it first, I’ll wait…)
Ok the old combo made me sleep, new combo didn’t at ALL. EVER AGAIN! I KNEW THIS WAS NOT GOOD! But it was fun so I faked sleep. Much like I fake intelligence. I saw things, I talked to them, hell me have convo wit God, face to face in what Dr.S called a dream but since darrell did not sleep me know he lie. I started skipping school me figured they not mind, me wrong cop say they mind lots. Mom scream, dad scream still no ice cream. Mom noticed “signs” something wrong wit child. Mom ask doc what he do to me. (Dr.S was the only one of them she did like) he say he seems closer to ok, than zombie. She say him up something, I think he not sleeping, because he sneak out allnight then go school, come home run around house till bed then repeat. I went through several “safety” locks to keep me indoors: nails in the windows, alarms etc. I had killer plans. The thing that busted me eventually was that my body started show’n signs of my lack o sleep. Thus another Dr got involved (real doc not head doc) and he say he need sleep no more combo b. some new combo of A and B was made A at school B at home. this combo drove me way past that line that the school had already said was not acceptable. We not speak bout much that happened for nex 3 months it ended in may wit a fire. Not going there. check wit K or mom. Fire was the last time I went to a certain school District. Their was this meeting see… It be at the main Isd building and involved all Docs and Mom and law, even a lawyer or several. This would be when they thought they owed my butt and pushed for the 24/7 plan… but yo that not be in da cards

No comments:

About Me

I'm normal, I promise...