Thursday, April 20, 2006

Last Straw

(Hint if your starting here go to Spelling problem, and read from there up. it will make sense that way.)
So I’m at the meeting at the ISD when everyone else is at school, well what me had for friends at least. I’m sitting outside wit copper who is waiting to take me someplace else (I was suppose to pack clothes, mom said F that) it was to take 30 minutes I know that cause the nice pig told me. Several hours later the meeting ends. This is what I figured out / was told about what happened inside.
The school was like that ass is ours, yo he be gone! Or we press charges! Moms was like really… lets talk about sueing and the like:
A: my son played football without proper equipment which was known by his coach. (No actually he didn’t know) then later when Darrell say “me legs hurts coach” coach say “be a man and walk it off” then we do squats. 6 weeks go by then mom takes me to doctor. Doc say he broke hip BADLY, and it already regrowing wrong! (She had been using this for a while now to hold off the 24/7 plan. But never really meant she’d sue. We don’t sue, not sure why, we just don’t)
B: mom had come to bring am food for lunch when he zombie and gotten locked in room for 20 minutes waiting for someone to come by, then they had to get someone with a key. (She never really thought much about it. Hell she locked me in my room all the time) but at the meeting she needed it so she threw it out there, Dr. S said he had been in the same sit. before and was told I did something to the lock. Need less to say this was illegal. Minors are not to be locked in a closet in case of fire. It came down to this
I would leave the school district, my parents would move else where and not sue the ISD would not press charges (fire thing, which was really the only thing they could kinda prove) and not mention the whole crazy thing in my transfer papers. They all agreed.
A lot happened after that when I moved but I never really was good at the school thing again and thus my SpelLiNg Problem

2 comments:

Garrick said...

Holy freaking crap.

Joe said...

Mongo only pawn in game of life ...

About Me

I'm normal, I promise...