Thursday, March 23, 2006

Must be Thursday

Must be, cause it's just one of those days that feel like something better is going happen. Which is a lie cause friday just means more crap that manages to pour over into the weekend killing what dream you had about how to use this time.
Ok so here's why I hate blogs, (yes I already know I'm a hypocrite. My foot stays firmly in my mouth at all times) so all us wanna be important people post babblings of our on life to the rest of the world (or the people you force to read yours at gun point.) while people who actually have something important to say about something that should actually be a concern to us (is Brittany Spears pregnant again? Will Lost ever reach a point in the plot that moves forward?
Does Jessica Simpson have a pimple on her ass? or talent?) can't post their information to the world, because the rest of us have cluttered the internet with boring ass post about how useless and unhappy we are in our miserable lives. Even more entertaining are the blogs about how much better they are than the rest of us. I love these! How in the hell do you have the Elephant nuts to believe that your better than the 6 billion people alive or the other trillions that have come and gone before your little bottom was even splatted on your mom's ....
Back to the point, mmm now that I think about it. Keep Blogging!! Otherwise the Terrorist win!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need help!

About Me

I'm normal, I promise...