Thursday, March 23, 2006

More Than Me

Ok I've come up with a plan to put into perspective what I'm really like by using one of my friends (at gun point, of course) to put his own two cents on my post. How this will work? Absolutely no fraggin idea, or if it will work at all. I'm planning on "getting him"(gun reference) on board with this idea as soon as his lazy ass wakes up.
Now other problems I'm having are that I feel more censored than I used to be before I was married and old. I'm sure the family will come across this site sooner or later. The fact that I don't feel like hearing their opnions on anything I might say is damn near forcing me to post a bunch of bs to keep them happy. My real personality is not one I share with them. Yes I'm a fraud in my marrage. Well not really, I'm me just turned down alot. Beside's my wife knows me she just pefers I lie to the family. Not in those words, she just ain't gonna stop me from being polite. It's like seeing Eddie Murphy censored. It's just not funny or real, and that's me. not like Eddie but censored none the less. From my language to my personality, In reality I'm a drunken sailor who's locked in a mental institute and won't stop flashing the nurse. Sometimes i wonder if I should be allowed out of my cage. Then a quick peek at the rest of the world and I see I fit in quite nicely.
So I guess what I'm trying to say at this point is thanks, to all of you who are crazy, at least those of you who are... more than me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you don't like it, then stop posting.

About Me

I'm normal, I promise...